MEXC Exchange Will List Hydra (HYDRA) in Innovation Zone — Stake HYDRA to Enjoy APR of up to 110% & 2,000 HYDRA!
MEXC will list Hydra (HYDRA) in the Innovation Zone and open trading for the HYDRA/USDT trading pair. The specific timeline is shown below.
- Deposit & Withdrawal: Opened
- HYDRA/USDT Trading: 11:00, July 2 (UTC)
The price may move greatly for projects in the Innovation Zone, please be cautious of the risks.
Stake HYDRA — Enjoy an APR up to 110% and 2,000 HYDRA Prize Pool
To celebrate the launch of HYDRA on MEXC, the Hydra team will host “HYDRA staking event”, the details are as follows:
Activity 1: HYDRA Staking Product
- Start time: 11:00, July 5 (UTC)
- Entry Standard: 0.1 HYDRA
- Locking period: at least 1 day
- Expected annualized yield rate (APR): 80%~110% and the actual yield will be adjusted daily according to actual conditions.
- Yield earnings distribution: The yield earnings will be distributed daily.
- Yield earnings calculations will commence 1 day after the user locks their tokens.
How to participate:
- Web: Log in to the official website (https://www.mexc.com/) > Click “PoS pool” under the “Finance” section of the top navigation bar > Click Stakings > Find HYDRA and click “Go to lock”
- App: Homepage > Find Pos Pool in the middle > Click Stakings > Find HYDRA and enter the locked number to join
Activity 2: Staking Competition — An Additional 2,000 HYDRA Prize Pool to be Won
Activity period: July 6 — July 20
Participants who meet the following requirements are qualified to win the additional HYDRA rewards:
1. The APR will be adjusted according to the actual on-chain staking rewards. MEXC reserves the right to adjust the estimated annualized yield percentage or terminate the product at any time.
2. The rewards of the additional prize pool will be distributed within 7 days after the activity ends, users can check it in [D/W History] — [Other records].
3. Users participating in this event must complete the required KYC verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible to claim the rewards.
4. This activity was initiated by the Hydra project party, and the rewards are provided by the project party. All participating users are deemed to participate voluntarily. The activity does not constitute any investment advice.
5. MEXC reserves the final right to interpret.
(This information is provided by the project party. Strictly for references only.)
Project Name: Hydra (HYDRA)
Official Website: https://hydrachain.org/
Block explorer: https://explorer.hydrachain.org
Both total and circulating supply can be obtained from this API: https://explorer.hydrachain.org/api/info
Whitepaper Link: https://bit.ly/2OMX8db
Hydra is an open-source Proof-of-Stake blockchain with a unique set of economic features. It packs a unique combination of inflationary as well as deflationary mechanics as part of its economy that work in parallel and let the real adoption define its total supply.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.