MEXC Exchange Will Support Hive (HIVE) & FileCoin (FIL) Network Upgrades & Hard Forks
MEXC Global will support the network upgrades and hard forks for Hive (HIVE) & Filecoin (FIL). Specific details and timeline are as follows:
- Suspend HIVE deposit and withdrawal services from 2021–06–30 13:00 (UTC) onwards. HIVE network upgrade will take place at 2021–06–30 14:00 (UTC);
2. Suspend FIL deposit and withdrawal services from 2021–06–30 21:00 (UTC). FIL network upgrade will commence during epoch 892800, or around 2021–06–30 22:00 (UTC);
- Trading of HIVE and FIL will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The HIVE and FIL network upgrade and hard forks will not generate new tokens.
- The FIL network upgrade will happen during epoch 892800. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. You may check the progress using FIL’s blockchain explorer.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the suspension time above.
- MEXC will reopen deposits and withdrawals for HIVE and FIL once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable.
For more information regarding the upgrades and hard forks, please refer to the following official posts:
Hive Hardfork 25 is on the Way
Network v13 ‘HyperDrive’
Cryptocurrency is subjected to high market risk. Please choose your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.