MEXC Global Exchange Will Launch the First Session of Launchpad with CropBytes (CBX)
The 1st session MEXC Launchpad is launching! Unique space for potential future, exclusively for MX holders. The project for this session is CropBytes (CBX).
MEXC Launchpad provides a chance for global users to win tickets and buy well-chosen project tokens at a discount. And the only requirement is to hold MX.
CropBytes has been growing its crypto gamer community since 2018. CropBytes farming is based on sustainable economics like the real world. Gamers love the farming and strategic business challenges to play and grow their crypto farm. In this metaverse, gamers own farms, grow crops, raise animals and produce goods to grow their crypto farm. CBX utility token is an integral part of the growing CropBytes metaverse, and is linked to all in-game activities.
CropBytes was founded with a vision to drive the creation of real value for gamers around the world in the form of virtual currency. We believe that second life gaming will be a source of income for millions of people on the metaverse.
- The fundamental innovation in the game is the Balanced Economy which sets CropBytes apart from all the crypto games in the market today.
- There is a healthy mix of Fungible Tokens(FT) & Non Fungible Tokens(NFT) while most other games today are focused on NFTs only. This solves multiple issues around liquidity, high frequency trades, low friction trades which ultimately grows the market cap of the game.
- CropBytes game community is a 3-year old strong community of active players and is one of the few established Crypto games to be available on Playstore, Appstore and Web.
Project name: Cropbytes (CBX)
Official website: cropbytes.com
Total Supply: 500,000,000 CBX
MX Position Snapshots
October 30th 2021- November 4 (UTC)
In this session of MEXC Launchpad, the format of the lucky draw is adopted. The specific timings and details are as follows:
1. Lucky draw time: November 4 2021 — November 5th
2. Lucky draw result announcement: November 5 2021
3. Asset Deduction Time: November 5th 2021
4. User’s average MX token holding amount is used to determine how many tickets a user can get. Snapshots will be taken randomly multiple times over each day.
Eligibility for draw: This lucky draw will be set up based on a MX holding round. Users who hold MX for 5 days before the day of the draw (October 30 — November 4) are able to win up to tickets if they meet the corresponding requirements.
Terms & Conditions
1. To ensure the fairness of all participants, once the users have clicked and agreed to participate in the drawing, the corresponding MX tokens in the user’s account will be frozen. The MX that is frozen during the event period will not be withdrawable or traded. Please participate at your own discretion.
2. The holding round is only limited to users with “Available” MX in their spot wallets, and will not factor in “Frozen” MX. Users who participate in the MX DeFi during the event period cannot participate in the holding round of MEXC Launchpad.
3. Users must complete KYC to participate in this event.
4. MEXC reserves the right to interpret this event at our sole discretion.
5. The schedule may be subject to change depending on the circumstances, please stay tuned for updates.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.