MEXC Global Research: Market Analysis of Algorand Ecosystem Project, Xfinite (XET)
1. Project introduction
Xfinite is the first entertainment media ecosystem project in the Algorand ecosystem. It aims to create a next-generation media platform to build trust through innovation in economics, content ownership, data management, and transparency.
At the product level, Xfinite launched the Mzaalo application, which is a gamified video-on-demand platform. Secured by the Xfinite Blockchain Platform, Mzaalo provides free access to premium content, user rewards, and a range of interactive features.
According to the official data of Xfinite, Mzaalo has 200 million potential registered users and more than 50000 hours of film, series, live TV and other content.
But it is worth noting that from the commercial perspective of traditional video platforms, does Xfinite have enough ability to buy the copyright to stream video?
The native asset of Xfinite is XET, with a total supply of 4 billion tokens, of which:
25% for token sale;
25% for strategic partners;
11.25% for rewards pool;
28.75% for staking rewards;
10% to the team. The team tokens are allocated as follows:
- 10% belongs to HR department;
- 10% for administration and operation management;
- 30% for licensing and co-production;
- 15% for software development;
- 30% for marketing and user acquisition.
3. Investment institutions
Xfinite’s investment institutions include: Algorand Inc, Borderless Capital, Shima Capital, FBG Capital, Ceras Ventures, Double Peak, Dextools, SK Starter and BlockFree Fund.
4. Practical value
The main use cases of XET include:
- Users participate, watch videos, and interact with each other to get XET rewards;
- XET can be used to exchange for digital assets, valuable physical commodities, etc.
- Within the economic system of Xfinite, it can be used to obtain staking rewards